Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT: BY VISITING AND USING THE WEBSITE AND/OR MAKING A PURCHASE VIA THE WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND ALL RELATED POLICIES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND THE RELATED POLICIES, YOU MAY NOT USE THE WEBSITE OR MAKE PURCHASES VIA THE WEBSITE, AND SHOULD DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
1. I understand there are inherent risks in participating in a program of exercise. Consequently, I have been examined by a physician of my choice and have obtained their approval for my participation in a fitness program. No change has occurred in my physical condition since that date which may affect my ability to participate. If a physician has not examined me I agree to see one within 60 days of beginning said fitness program to obtain his or her approval for my participation in a fitness program. I agree that Stephanie Vigers (En Pointe) and associates will not be liable or responsible for any injuries to me or my property throughout the fitness program. Whether at home, outdoors, or at a corporate, commercial, residential or any other fitness facility. I expressly release and discharge Stephanie Vigers (En Pointe) and associates from all claims, actions, judgments and the like which I or my heirs, executors, administrators, or assigns may have or claim to have as a result of any injury caused by gross negligence or an intentional act of Stephanie Vigers (En Pointe). This release shall be binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.
2. You agree that you are using En Pointe's website and its contents at your own risk. You agree that we, our affiliates, and each of our respective agents,directors, officers, employees, contractors, representatives, executors, administrators, successors and assigns will not be liable to you or others or any costs, losses or damages of any kind, including but not limited to any punitive, incidental, direct, indirect or consequential damages, which may be incurred by you or others arising from or connected to your use of En Pointe's website, our provision of the website, or an change in the content or pricing on En Pointe's website.
3. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in your use of En Pointe's website, including applicable local, provincial, federal and international laws. You shall not use or interact with the website in a way that would give rise to civil liability or that would constitute unlawful conduct under applicable law. You shall not use the En Pointe's website to transmit, publish or distribute any content that is defamatory, tortious, fraudulent, harassing, abusive, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy or otherwise illegal. Further, you shall not transmit to or via En Pointe's website any virus, worm, malware or other technology that will or could be disruptive or harmful to us or any other entity.
4. You may only use En Pointe's website if you are at least the age of majority in your province of residence or have otherwise obtained consent to use the En Pointe's website from your parent or guardian who is the age of majority in your province of residence. Provided you meet this eligibility requirement, we are granting you a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to access and make personal use of En Pointe's website. You may publish or transmit a hyperlink to the website provided that you do not portray En Pointe's services, the website or us in a false, misleading or offensive manner. We reserve the right to refuse access and use of the Website to anyone for any reason at any time.
5. You agree that it is solely your (the clients) responsibility to cancel membership at any time to avoid being charged for additional months, this includes any introductory offers. All fees paid for online classes are non-refundable.